Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yes, you did it.

Mood: pleased
This is for everyone who emerged victorious through the cumbersome selection process of India's premier management institutions - IIMs!
It feels great to sense the happiness of people whom you have seen going through all that process - juggling between office work and TIME classes, squeezing out every possible minute from their schedule and also deprioritizing some of their interests....

Morning, I see Arpit calling. We just talked day before and he never calls in the morning. I could sense that the results are out. And then he tells "Congratulate kar do, IIM mein ho gayaa hai" :)
And then comes the real part, he had told everyone that he is having a call from IIM-B only and today he keeps telling that he has actually cleared all the IIMs. But I wasn't really shocked. The guy who can get 100% marks without even attempting the complete question paper and can top any course even after constantly getting 'screwed' can make even this possible. No, I am not being sarcastic; all these childish acts of yours don't bother me anymore. I am really happy for you.

And as I go about spreading the news to the world through my gtalk status, I know that Kanchan has also made it to BILK. Alok couldn't be contacted and in noon, he comes online on gtalk and i ask him the results. But this guy is hillarious; he tells that 'abhi pdf download kar rahaa hun. dekhke bataata hun' and yes, he also makes it to B and I.

Congratulations guys! I am sure you are going to find every bit of this effort worth it after reaching to IIMs.
And ofcourse, treats are awaited! :D

1 comment:

Arpit said...

nice to hear the word "childish acts" .. a bit relieved that there is still an element of child in me. Otherwise for he last few years I had really gone mad following this mechanical lifestyle.

Regarding the "act" ... I can just say that I love surprises. Thats how the life should go. But there are only 2 types of ppl in this world, those who love giving surprise, and those who love getting surprised, and I have chosen to be the former one.