Friday, May 29, 2009

They are matured.

I knew, someday it was to happen.
I had known it.
I knew, the impact will be deep.
I knew, it will be difficult.

But I got carried away.
I thought, I am being positive.
I was being a fool.
I was weak.

It is strange.
I lost but you didn't win.
You don't even know how bad I feel.
Am I being a fool again?
Probably, you know.

But, It's not you.
It is not your mistake.
Some people just can't think beyond self.
That's how they are.
They are 'matured'.
.... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

It's not a poetry. I just wanted the post to look little long :)

That's what Konkana tells Farhan in 'Luck By Chance': "इसमें तुम्हारी कोई गलती नहीं है, कुछ लोग होते ही ऐसे हैं.."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hadd ........hadd chapa hai yaar.....
kisko yaad karke likha hai ye ;)

Madhusudan Sarda said...

Nazkani, is that you?
apna naam bhi likh diya kar comment ke saath..

aur yeh pooch kar uski to yaad mat dilaa mujhe ab.. :P

Arpit said...

a little harsh on the "other person" at the end, otherwise a nice one. But I feel that I have seen it smwhere b4

Madhusudan Sarda said...

Truth is harsh at times..

Seen it at somewhere b4?
I don't know.. Its the first and only place i have uploaded it.

Arpit said...

but may not be the first and only place from where u downloaded it ;-)

Madhusudan Sarda said...

What you say doesn't make sense..
And I don't feel, a need to defend.

Anonymous said...

ohooo...........ab naam likhne ki jaroorat bhi padegi kya ..........
1st scrap && Anonymous == Nazkani :)

waise ab yaad dila hi di hai to bata bhi do........