Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where am I ??


Guys! (If etal anybody is reading it)

I promised to be regular in my last post but see, I took almost 2 months to be back :-(

I was just thinking, why couldn't I be regular?? Reasons:-

1) Hey, the gap between my last two posts was 4 months. Now, it has been reduced by whooping 50%. :-) Great improvement! Isn't it??
[Not Convincing etal.]

2) Ok. My last post was actually on 1st Jan. My promise went off just like any another New-Year Resolution. So, the problem was in the date. Does that convince?
[No way! Rather funny. Anything else?]

3) Phew!!! It was not like, I never ever felt like posting anything.
I write something; keep it unfinished; save as a draft; and by the time I come back to finish it, it has been too late to post that. :-(
I write something; am about to post it but then, wait... why should I tell all this stuff to people around. The kind of introvert I am, I will rather not post it.

In that case, should I scrap this blog? No! I won't.
I know, I have something to share. Next post to come soon.. Okay.. This time, I define "Soon" as maximum 2 days! :-

Cya-

No comments: