Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tickling your funny bone!


"TING, TONG and ME!"

Disclaimer: These few conversations are totally real and do have resemblance with some living characters. They are meant to make you laugh. If you don't, i pity you! Your senses are not at their places and you are a miserable soul on this earth!!! :D
----------------------------------------->>>
Conv1:
(Roaming around in the Mountain View downtown with TING and TONG)
TONG: Hey Ting! Its your job to click our snaps today. So, just do it.. okay?
TING: What?? Have you gone nuts? I will click you? You were telling yes'day that you are a great photographer. So, you do it!
TONG: Yes, I am! But I am not free to click your damn face. I love to take some snaps of nature and sceneries. You can click me, my face is scenic. :D
TING: (Controlling himself) Ya.. your face is scenic. Bloody.. Black Mountain!! What a scenery!!
(ME and TING laughing out loud..)
TONG: *#$**#$**%^&*&^
---------------------------------------------->>>
Conv2:
(Roaming around in the Mountain View downtown with TING and TONG)
TONG: Hey Ting! Why are you turning right? Thats a damn gully! Just be on the main road.
(TING doesn't listen and keeps walking and TONG follows)
After sometime..
TING: Hey! I think, we are on some wrong path. Let's go back to the main road!
TONG: (Angry this time) When I was saying the same thing, you just dont give an ear! Now you are repeating the same shit!
ME: (To TONG) Gotcha! Finally you agreed that you speak nothing but some piece of shit!
(TONG gives some angry looks)
TING: (To Me) Give me a clap man!
(Both of us laughing!)
---------------------------------------------->>>
Conv3:
(Finished Lunch in an Indian restaurant and coming out..)
Receptionist: Are you guys working in the nearby office of google?
TONG: NO!
(After coming out)
TONG: Did you guys notice that?
ME: What?
TONG: I looked like a google employee to that lady! :)
TING: Hey! She just asked if you were working in google. I guess, your face resembles some sweeper in that nearby office! But you still have a reason to be happy. Even that is an honour for you! :D
(TING and ME laughing..)
----------------------------------------------->>>
Conv4:
(For Dinner in a chinese Restaurant...)
Chinese: (To TONG) Welcome! aap yahan se teesri table pe jaake baith sakte hain. hum thodi der mein aapse order lene aayenge.
TONG: (To us) Hey guys! I didn't understand a damn. What is he saying? I think, he is talking in Hindi. I dont know Hindi.
(After Listening that, Chinese spoke the same thing in Tamil too, and then..)
TONG: Hey, I understood now. Did you guys see the tamilian strength in USA?
(TING and ME looking at each other's faces!)
ME: Embarassing!!!
------------------------------------------------>>>
Conv5:
(At lunch Table in nth street cafe, Nvidia, SC)
ME: Hey Ting! Did you get a haircut done today?
TING: Yes! I did.
ME: Thats it. You know, The nvidia's share prices are proportional to the length of your hair. It got decreased today because of your haircut.
TING: Ohh! is it so? Dude! you might have told it to me before.
TONG: No use! It is actually inversely proportional to the length of my hair. And as now, I am totally bald, there is no hope for Nvidia! Ha ha haaa...
TING: Ohh.. If it is so, then I can still see some hair on your hands! Madhu, we have a hope.
(TING and Me laughing and TONG just looking around..)
-------------------------------------------------->>>

No comments: